Friday, May 30, 2008

Fat Camp - Day 26


Cereal is one of the mandatory foods of a succesful fat camp. (Photo by MrTopf)

Finally, some results! I weighed myself at the gym and was pleased to see that my weight had gone up back to 61. I know there's still work to be done and foods to be eaten, but at least I have proven that it's not impossible for me to gain weight.

I would like to thank my good friend, cereal muesli, without whom I don't think I could've done this. It's incredible how a mere 100 grams of that stuff contains 450 kcal. Add 150 kcal from the milk (I only use the fatty kind, obviously) and you've got a surprising number of calories in a normal-sized bowl. And being the recovering cereal-addict that I am (or was), one bowl is never enough.

I'm a little worried about all the sugar and corn syrup and whatnot in the ingredients, but what the heck... 62 kilos, here we come!

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP